Brazil Gold Coins 6400 Reis Gold Coin of 1793 Queen Maria I

Brazil 6400 Reis Gold Coin Queen Maria I
 Brazil 6400 Reis Gold Coin, Queen Maria of Portuguese Gold Half Johanna
Brazil gold coins 6400 Reis Gold Coin
Brazilian coins
Brazil Gold Coins 6400 Reis Gold Coin 1793-R Rio Mint, 
Maria I Queen of the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil, and the Algarves "Maria the Mad"

Obverse: Draped bust of Maria I "the Mad" right, wearing widows veil. Date (1793.) and mint initial (R) below.
Legend: MARIA . I . D . G . PORT - ET . ALG . REGINA .

Reverse: Crowned coat-of-arms of the Portugueze Empire within foliage.

Mintage: 237,000 pcs.
Reference: Friedberg 87, Gomez 25.05, KM-226.1. R!
Weight: 14.34 gram of Gold (.917) - 0.4229 oz. AGW
Diameter: 32 mm

Buying gold coins is the best way to invest your money in gold.

Maria I of Portugal
Maria I (English: Mary I) (17 December 1734 – 20 March 1816) was Queen of Portugal, Brazil, and the Algarves. Known as Maria the Pious (in Portugal), or Maria the Mad (in Brazil), she was the first undisputed Queen regnant of Portugal. Her reign would be a noteworthy one. With Napoleon's European conquests, her court, then under the direction of Prince Dom João, the Prince Regent, moved to the then Portuguese colony of Brazil. Later on, Brazil would be elevated from the rank of a colony to that of a Kingdom, the Kingdom of Brazil, with the consequential formation of the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves.